Thursday, July 12, 2007

YourNotMe

In fact nobody is (apart from me obviously; that'd be freeky).

What an excellent site. No idea how they know if your on holidayin spain or not - prehaps it's the RFID chips the goverments been implanting in everybody?

BTW - there are only 80 peeps who are called Diccon in the UK. Hmmm feel a Dave Gorman moment coming on (no resist, resist).

Oh, and as far as my mothers ongoing whinge that her name is made up - well there is only one darrolyn; but there is 6 darolyns. Now given that I have no idea how to spell my mums name (other than D-A-Z) I'd say that that really shows there are 7 people with her name, possible (but incredibly unlikely) that they all heard daz's name and thought 'ohh, that's lovely, must call the baby/change my name by deedpoll'. Or that seven other crazy parents made it up. More likley that it is a bonafide name but most people reconised it as being as lovely as it is and body swerved before it stuck.

However, I am quite pissed that she has a more unusual name than me, but it does explain a lot when it comes to her choice for me and Taru.

Hmmm, talking of Taru I always thought there was something a bit odd about her;

Taru Sinclair
Taru Lowe

That explains an awful lot.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Hmm. I've seen that site before (and it irritates me that they've misspelt the name of their own website, but that's by the by!). I'm one of 27, apparently, but there's only one Marc Whiteley.

However, I'm not entirely convinced it's wholly accurate. My two nieces don't exist according to that website! I think they only go by the Electoral Roll, or something.

Anonymous said...

Ha, im the only K V M in the whole world!!!!

AK