Thursday, February 22, 2007

Snap Preview Anywhwere

So. SPA have updated their code a little. Which'll be pleasing to the few peeps who gave me negative feedback about my use of this most excellent tool on my blog. It's now much more end user friendly - which is you guys.

You may have noted the funny little bubble icons scattered around the links. Well, the way it's currently set up, you need to hover over one of these icons in order to be able to view a preview of the site. Of course, these also means if you don't want to view a preview of the site just don't hover over the icon - get it.

It also has more last user preferences (top right corner of a preview bubble). You can alter the length of time it take for a bubble to pop-up, or switch of previews for this or any site.

And, of course, these preview boxes give you a search engine where ever you are (if the site is SPA enabled) - which is cool.

So if you've got any feedback just tell me. You (by which I actually mean one, by which I suppose I mean me in this instance) can eighty-six the little bubble icon, going back to SPA being link activated, or you can have it with the bubble but having it all (link and bubble) activate SPA - though I'm not really sure why you'd do this. You can also change the colours and over cool stuff. So tell me what you think I should do - and then I'll ignore you anyway.

No comments: