Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fresh Resolve

So As you may have noticed my new years resolution to blog daily has not exactly gone according to plan - and in fact the occasional post I wanted to do has slipped by; leaving my head at an astonishing rate of knots.

But, I think on the whole I've been better; and the quality of the posts hasn't been tooooo dire. NB. I decided on a new paragraph due tot he dizzying length of the previous sentance - better to have a proper break before forging on.

And I have a new resolution - well actually not a resolution more a lenten thing. I'm vegetarian. But only for lent, mind.

This announcement is by way of informing everyone who may possibly be cooking for me, don't say you weren't warned!

It's not that I'm relgious or anything. But I come form a Christian background and believe that a period of reflection and 'hardship' (in the loosest possible terms) is good for you.

So lent it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear...