Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The wee small hours

So. I'm on nights again - which is fine, it's better than working - and I pretty much get paid to watch DVD's all night with the small risk of someone finding a dead person.

No, the reason that this is note worthy is in order to defend the fact that I - it would appear at first glance - haven't lived up to my obligation to blog daily.

Well, I have it's just that you have missed out due to the shifting of my days to the night. This means
  1. I have been awake since about half nine yesterday morning
  2. Since I haven't been to bed yet it is still today.

So you see it's today not yesterday or tomorrow and that must mean that statement 1 should read

  1. I have been awake since about half nine this morning.

It all makes perfect sense; really.

No comments: