Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ha I'm NOT going mad....

So. I guess most of you will have - at some point or other - heard me going on about a US TV show I watched as a kid about pulseless aliens (that is of course unless you're some hapless punter who's stumble by here expecting to read something about bikes!).

And you have also, I guess, as it was the general response, looked at me blankly and smilied whilst backing away.

Well I'm not mad - I have proof of it's existance. It's on the interwebpediamajig so it must be true. There's Pictures an everything (note small-disc-make-person-dead-thing alien cop is holding).

It's even got it's own fansite (or twenty).

So there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha!! Obviously a FAKE!!, there was never any such TV show...

*wanders off taking glowing disc from belt holster....*