Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Years Resolutions

I don't really believe in such things, Mainly as I find it is just as easy to break promises to yourself at any time of the year. And as such I make and break resolutions all over the shop. Mostly no-one else knows and I'm very forgiving of myself so that is okay.

However, it is kinda traditional to reflect at this time of year and nights always put me in that kinda a mood, so I have couple of broad sweeping statements to make.

  1. I will attempt update this blog everyday -even when I have nothing to say
  2. I will cycle more

Okay not the most ground breaking of statements but here's the back story. When I started this blog I was pretty good at posting stuff - and most of it was at least vaguely interesting (to me anyway). However, events did what events do and I for a pretty long period of time I didn't post - if you want to know what events do then you'll have to trawl back for pathetic excuses. This was a lamentable state of affairs, I had a bit to say as well and just never found the time to say it. So, I reckon that if I get into the habit of saying meaningless tat then I'll be doing it when there is good stuff to say; if you get my drift.

With regards to cycling - well I'd like to do some - pref' in the mud/dust (okay actually pref' in the dust but I don't want to wait that long).

I don't mean epic treks or anything - and hour/half hour in the woods would be fine. 'specially as they are so easy to access now.

1 comment:

Ste said...

Fine and upstanding resolutions